Your Guide to Renting on the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Renting on the Mississippi Gulf Coast
We offer both commercial and residential rental properties in Hancock, Harrison, and Jackson County. Let us help you find the right rental for your family or business. Search for a list of our available rentals or call us at (228) 864-3444 to inquire about a rental or property management.
Veterans Realty, Inc. does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or disability. The rental requirements must be met by each applicant in order to be approved for residency.
- Application must be filled out completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application fee of $30 is due at the time the application is submitted. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Credit, rental, and criminal history will be processed and verified through a third party reporting agency.
- No smoking inside the residence.
- Maximum of two pets per home. Some homes may have a no pet policy, one pet policy, breed restrictions, and/or other factors in determining approval of pets; however, none of the residences allow for more than two pets.
- In homes allowing pets, there will be a pet deposit of $200-300.
Upon application approval:
- Applicant must pay the security deposit and any pet deposit within 24 hours of approval of application.
- Applicant must sign the lease within 72 hours to secure the residence.
*Prices, fees, and/or requirements subject to change at any time.