Your Guide to Renting on the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Renting on the Mississippi Gulf Coast
We offer both commercial and residential rental properties in Hancock, Harrison, and Jackson County. Let us help you find the right rental for your family or business. Search for a list of our available rentals or call us at (228) 864-3444 to inquire about a rental or property management.
Veterans Realty, Inc. does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or disability. The rental requirements must be met by each applicant in order to be approved for residency.
- Application must be filled out completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application fee of $30 is due at the time the application is submitted, and the application will not be processed until payment is made. Application fees are non-refundable.
- We perform a credit/background check processed and verified through a third party reporting agency. This is a soft inquiry, so it will not affect your credit score.
- We also verify rental history with your current/previous landlords, as well as income verification through paystubs. We require 3x the amount of rent in monthly income.
- No smoking inside the residence.
- Pet policies will vary by home. Please be sure to check the pet policy before applying for a home.
Upon application approval:
- Applicant must pay the security deposit and any pet deposit within 24 hours of approval of application. Homes will not be held until deposits are paid.
- Applicant must sign the lease within 72 hours to secure the residence.
*Prices, fees, and/or requirements subject to change at any time.