Veterans Realty, Inc. does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or disability. The rental requirements must be met by each applicant in order to be approved for residency.
- Application must be filled out completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application fee of $30 per applicant is due at the time the application is submitted, and the application will not be processed until payment is made. Application fees are non-refundable.
- We perform a credit/background check processed and verified through a third party reporting agency.
- We also verify rental history with your current/previous landlords, as well as income verification through paystubs. We require 3x the amount of rent in monthly income.
- Good rental history required. No evictions or housing collections allowed.
- No smoking inside the residence.
- Pet policies will vary by home. Please be sure to check the pet policy before applying for a home.
Upon application approval:
- Applicant must pay the security deposit within 24 hours of approval of application. Homes will not be held until deposits are paid.
- Applicant must sign the lease within 72 hours to secure the residence.
*Prices, fees, and/or requirements subject to change at any time.
To view our available rentals, please click here.
REALTORS® believe that everyone deserves the right to make a house a home. We, at Veterans Realty, stand firmly against any form of discrimination. This great country should feel like home to all of us. We believe in the importance of culturally inclusive communities and will continue to be a champion of fair housing for all. It’s just one part of our strict Code of Ethics that sets a higher standard for fairness in housing than any federal law requires. #ThatsWhoWeR